Monday, June 16, 2008

The Raddest Guy at the Office I Don't Work With :(

This week's speaker was Lance Saunders - EVP, Director of Account Planning. It's no secret, I want to be a planner - just about everyone in the office I've come in contact with knows it. So you can say that I was way excited when I saw that he would be speaking with The 13.

Lance, just like my favorite professor at San Jose State, is Canadian. He had the unmistakable dialect of our friendly neighbors to the north which definitely brought a smile to my face.

Anyways, before I begin to embarrass myself, I just wanted to leave a list of brands whom Lance thought had great planning behind their campaigns - essential for any aspiring planner.

Innocent

Muji
MINI Cooper
(by Crispin Porter + Bogusky)
Altoids (Curiously Strong)

No comments: